This workshop is for anyone interested in exploring the power of story.
8-13 September 2020
Do you have a story to tell? Do you want to share it or leave a footprint behind for future generations?
With the help of an arts-based Digital Storytelling Workshop you can
find that special voice and tell your unique story which is important to
you. Share your story with the world or save it for yourself.
By slowing things down in a relaxing environment you can listen to others and yourself in the safety of a storytelling circle.
Participants will join a group and start the storytelling process which will develop into an individual 1st person narrative in either a booklet or 3-5 minute video.
You will find the story you are carrying and is waiting to be told, whether imaginary or real. You will dramatise it using several media such as still photography, personally created illustrations and enhance it with music and voice.
You will be inspired to choose your story, learn how to tell it in order to bring it to life and make an impact.
We live storied lives, we learn through story.
Let's get started by bringing something from the following list:
For workshop enquiries email: Anne-Marie Clarke
- - Real life experiences and stories
- - A dream, wish, ache or yearning
- - An ear and curiosity
- - Personal photographs
- - Laptop/IPad/Iphone/sketchbook
About the facilitator
- Dr. Anne-Marie Clarke is an experienced teacher/facilitator of art and is an experienced researcher of storytelling. She has unlocked the power of storytelling in both educational and community settings using an arts-based approach.
- Day 1:Guests will be picked up in Torre de Passeri where the coach from Rome airports stop (check prontobusitalia.it for bus schedules).
After settling in, your facilitator will lead a brief introduction on the course. A welcome dinner with your fellow guests will end the day.
- Day 2-5:Morning sessions: storytelling sessions with Dr. Anne-Marie Clarke
Day 6: Departure day. After breakfast you will be transferred back to the coach or train station, taking home with you new skills and a memorable experience.
afternoon session: drawing and printmaking lessons with artist Colleen Corradi Brannigan
€ 750 all inclusive (there are no more extras or hidden costs)
- 5 nights accommodation in a private room
- no single supplements for solo travellers
- local transport to and from coach or train station
- breakfast, lunch, evening meals, snacks
- 4 days intensive workshops, morning and afternoon
- all artwork materials are included
Booking your class:
A non-refundable deposit of € 150 payable through paypal will ensure your place in this workshop
Copyright © 2020 Dedalo. All rights reserved.